How much is the Shipping for US Address?
|(2-7 business days) It's on us!
|(2-3 business days) $12.55
Shipping fee for Alaska and Hawaii Address?
How about International shipping rates?
|(10-20 business days) $25.00
|(7-15 business days) $40.00
|(10-30 bussiness day) $45.00
When will my order ship?
Please allow for 1-2 business days for processing at our warehouse before your order is shipped.
Do you ship to P.O. boxes or rural postal codes and zip codes?
Yes, but we cannot guarantee expedited or overnight deliveries to P.O. Boxes or rural postal codes and zip codes selecting standard shipping is the way to go.
Do you ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address?
Yes. We can ship to an APO/FPO/DPO address, however transit times can take up to 45 business days.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
How do i return the item that i bought?
- Complete the returns section of the original packing slip.
- Pack the item securely in the original package (whenever possible).
- attach the free pre-paid return label that you received with your packing slip.
- we cannot accept c.o.d deliveries.
- you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of receiving your returned product.
- we recommend that you use ups or insured parcel post for your return and note the tracking number from your return to ensure that the package arrives at the warehouse.
Return orders shipped from Canada?
- complete the returns section of the original packing slip.
- pack the item securely in the original package (whenever possible).
- enclose the returns portion of the original packing slip with the item. be sure to keep a copy of the packing slip for your records.we recommend that you send your return via an insured shipping service.
eCity365 Return Department
15025 Proctor Ave
City of industry, CA 91746
What about return orders from international?
What about if i received damaged or defective items ?
What information do we collect?
How do we use the information?
The information you have provided to us is 100% CONFIDENTIAL, We will not share your information with any third party member outside of our organization other than as necessary to complete your order (Shipping, etc.)
If you have not opted out from receiving emails from eCity365.com, it may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages eCity365.com also may use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Website changes or for customer service purposes.
We use return email addresses to reply to the emails we receive for customer service support purposes. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and will not be shared with outside parties.
Upon making your first purchase you have the option to receive our newsletter that contains information about specials and new products.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain accuracy of our database to prevent unauthorized access. To ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use only the widely known credit card transaction processors such as PayPal to provide safe/secure internet transaction services.
In addition, your account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer. Moreover, despite the precautions described above, eCity365.com cannot and does not guarantee that the individual user information you have transmitted will not be intercepted by others and/or decrypted or accidentally disclosed, and it accepts no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
How can you access or control your information?
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain your information by logging into our account management system. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.